Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

January Photo Challenge Complete!

Hey ya'll! I FINISHED THE JANUARY PHOTO CHALLENGE and have started February's challenge. YAY!! 

Also, in my reading through the bible in a year challenge, I have completed reading 2 books of the bible  (Job & Genesis) and am almost done with a third (Exodus)! If you want to try this challenge and want to read through the bible in a year, I would encourage you to use this pacing guide to help you. It has been a great guide for me and has helped me stay on track. 

Here are the last few pictures from January. Enjoy!

 January 29: Growing
My orchid is growing (slowly). Hopefully, this one will survive through the winter unlike my last one. I must remember to water it weekly. :)

 January 30: Colorful
This handmade quilt is full of color and was given to us as a wedding present. A great lady from my old church made it. We love it and it keeps us extra warm in the winter months.

January 31: Yourself (and my spouse)
Kevin & I took my car through the car wash and Kevin snapped this photo of us.




No comments:

Post a Comment