January 19-28, 2015
January 19: Yellow
Here's a little pop of yellow in winter's dreary days!
January 20: Street
A view from our driveway down our snowy street.
January 21: Smile
A happy man with a happy smile!
January 22: Electric
This is not really original but it's all I could think of. Here's our good ole' electric box. Exciting, I know!
January 23: Sun
What a great sight to see in the middle of winter in Michigan.
January 24: Shadow
Luckily, it's been sunny a lot lately, so I was able to capture the sun shining, creating this shadow on our carpet (with a little photo bomb from Buddy).
January 25: Looking Up
Look at that beautiful blue sky! Also rare for a Michigan winter.
January 26: Looking Down
I have been teaching for several days and brought the camera into the classroom. Here's is what I captured on the classroom floor.
January 27: Cloud 9
I asked the students what they thought I could do for "cloud 9" and here is what they came up with. Getting lost in their books!
January 28: Easy
Well, Buddy certainly has an easy life! Love this little furball of mine!










No comments:
Post a Comment