I really ought to post on this blog a lot more than I do. There are some things that I wanted to share with you that I haven't so here you go.
Softball
First of all, Kevin played on a softball team this past fall with our neighbor, Ben, and he really enjoyed it. Their team won the Championship game!! Kevin was excited he was able to play ball all summer (church league) and fall.
Here is a picture of their team! Buffalo Wild Wings sponsored the team so after this winning game, the guys went to BWW and were able to get some free wings. They also gave the trophy to BWW as a thank you for their sponsorship.
A Trip to the Zoo
Kevin and I are fortunate enough to spend a lot of time with our youngest niece and nephew. This past summer, we took them to the John Ball Zoo in Grand Rapids. We went right when the zoo opened so we were able to see the animals roaming around more than they would in the afternoon when it gets hot. My favorite part of the day was seeing the lions up close and personal. In fact, while we were watching them, one of the lions got irritated by us and jumped at the glass right at us! Thank goodness for thick glass!
This is the lion that pounced at us! So cute yet so ferocious!
Although we didn't stay at the zoo for too long. We had a great time! Here are some more pictures from our visit.
I took my nephew in to pet the sting rays but he didn't want to touch them.
Our niece and nephew. My nephew said he wanted to be a cowboy!
I hope to be more proactive with this blog and update it more often than I do. I enjoy reading other blogs and I know some of you enjoy reading this one so it's only fair that you have an up-to-date blog to read.
And for all you ladies out there, in case you haven't come across Pinterest yet, you should check it out. I have found a wonderful blog on there that I have been following. It's called The Small Things Blog. Please go there and check it out. She has great hair styling tips.
Enjoy!




No comments:
Post a Comment