Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Another Michigan Saturday

It's another typical Saturday in our household....it's Michigan game day and it's their homecoming. Kevin went to the game today with his dad. They chose a good game to go to since Michigan won but it was raining but the sun was shining! :)


My day consisted of watching the Michigan game, cutting the grass, doing laundry, and scrapbooking (which I have yet to get to...) I was going to make Pumpkin cookies but those might have to wait until tomorrow since I am missing one important ingredient for the frosting...oops!


I have found a favorite blog and I don't tend to read blogs that much but I found it on Pinterest and fell in love. It's called, "The Small Things." Click here to check it out. I generally read this blog for hair styling tips and ideas. I do my hair the same way every single day and I'm ready for a bit of a change and when I came across this blog, I found so many great ideas. You will love it! 


It is beautiful here today ... enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment