Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Parker Family Tree

I am currently gathering information and putting together a family tree for the Parker side of my family. There is still a lot of information I need to obtain. If you are reading this blog and are a part of the Theresa Parker family, please email me (klassen.a.laura@gmail.com) or send me a message on facebook with family information.

I started this project in 2011 and am just now picking back up on it. (I guess I must have gotten busy in the last 3 years to bother with it). This time, I am adding pictures to it in order to make it look more visually appealing. I am having fun with this project and the research I am doing. I am not sure when this project will be complete, but let's hope it doesn't take another 3 years! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment