Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday...

It's Monday ... what more do I have to say? My Monday has already consisted of:


6:30 - Kevin wakes me up ... so early!
7:30 - Remy and Myla arrive and play with Buddy
8:00 - Read Remy's Mickey Mouse book
8:30 - Rest but not nap. According to Remy, his legs and head aren't tired!


Remy playing with our "ipie"

9:00 - Color pictures. Buddy eats a crayon Myla dropped on the floor. I hope he doesn't get sick from that! I think I caught him right away.
9:15 - Call the vet to check on Buddy's blood work. It looks like everything is just fine. He may have picked up a viral infection that caused his vomiting. He has been okay all weekend! Now we need to very slowly add his regular food back into the food we've been giving him.
9:30 - Play with the toys while Buddy sleeps.
9:45 - Watch whatever is on Sprout. They LOVE this channel. 

I still have a long day ahead of me since they will be here until 6 tonight! Uncle Kevin can't wait to get home from work to play with them.

Enjoy your Monday! I am so far! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment