Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Pinterest

In case you haven't discovered Pinterest, it is a great site for pretty much everything from (cost-friendly)DIY Crafts to Fashion to Recipes. I have been getting sucked in. I swear every time I get on it, it takes me FOREVER to get off! I guess you could say, I am addicted! Oh, well. At least it is allowing my creative side to come out. I have taken several ideas from Pinterest and created Christmas gifts. I will share those crafts after Christmas ... for obvious reasons of course. Today, I found several more DIY Crafts that I want to try. Here is one of them (I need to raid Kevin's t-shirt drawers first).


Here's the link for this craft.

I went to Hobby Lobby this morning to get a couple of t-shirts to try the following project but I just couldn't justify paying the price (okay, so the t-shirts only cost $3.99 each) for a project that I don't know will turn out right or not. I think I will have to try it on some of my old t-shirts before I spend the money on a new t-shirt that I will just cut up.

Here is the link for this project.

Basically, I want to try and make EVERYTHING on Pinterest! I know that will never happen. I have, however, found myself to be much more creative and crafty since discovering Pinterest and I am happy that I found it. If you haven't joined, you really should. Let me know and I will send you an invite.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment