Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving

This is the week of Thanksgiving.  On facebook, I have been doing the 30 Days of Thanks and today I am on Day 21. What are you thankful for today?


This week will be a busy week for all of us. Kevin has school today and Tuesday and has the rest of the week off! :) Tuesday, is our annual Harvest Supper at our church. It is always a good time with yummy food and great people! Wednesday, is our weekly massage...can't wait! I am very thankful for our insurance which allows us to get massages! And of course, Thanksgiving, is on Thursday. We will spend the day with both families. Our first stop will be at my brother's house where we will have delicious food and celebrate my nephew's 3rd birthday! Then we will go to Kevin's parent's house for dinner. We are looking forward to spending time with our families and I am sure you are as well. Friday, is black Friday shopping day! This year, we aren't planning on going out. I have a lot of my Christmas shopping done already and I want to avoid the crowds and people. Maybe Kevin and I will go out in the afternoon and watch all the crazy people, who knows! Over the weekend, we will be decorating our house for Christmas! I am so excited to get everything set up and looking Christmasy! :) Yesterday, Kevin put up the Christmas lights outside but we will not be turning them on until after Thanksgiving!


Take a moment each day this week and be thankful for something. Most of us have things that many others do not. We hope you have a great Thanksgiving with your families! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment