Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Fall

Today is the first day of fall and the weather sure shows that. It is beautiful out though with all the leaves changing colors! This weather puts me in the mood to bake and I've been busy looking up different recipes. 


It's the third week of school and I've only had 2 subbing jobs. I will start my long-term in October and still have yet to meet the students. I know most of them but haven't seen them in a couple of years so I'm excited to see them. I will have 31 kids in the class .... 31!!! That is a lot. I hope that they are a good group of kids and we have a good 2 1/2 - 3 months while I am there! :)


Kevin has been busy teaching is Dunes Alternative students and his one hour of freshman Algebra. I think he likes his schedule. He is just getting over his first cold of the year. Crazy how he caught one this early on in the school year. I am going to try my hardest to not get sick this year. New rule for me: Do not pick up random pencils off of the floor! I used to do this all the time because it drives me nuts when pencils and papers and garbage are all over the floor but this year, I am not touching anything that lands on the floor!


Happy Fall! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment