Well, I started my Teaching Writing class last night and it looks like it is going to be a lot of work! I have 2 major projects/assignments, readings, and a blog to keep up on. I'm sure it will be fun once my projects are underway, let's hope so anyway. I stayed home today so I could get my reading done and my first big project started since I have 2 drafts due Wednesday night! I haven't had homework in awhile so I hope I can get used to it again and I hope that the class will fly by! I have 6 1/2 weeks of this class and then I'll be done with classes until the fall!
Kevin starts his class on Friday night. I wonder if he'll have as much work as I do? I guess we'll have to wait and see. He's lucky though because he only has to meet 6 times (3 weekends) and he's done.
Well, we only have 4 weeks of school left! I am still waiting on that call from Muskegon Christian. Last I heard, they were still viewing applications so I'm waiting to hear if they've made any other progress lately. I've been praying daily about getting a call from them. I really need a teaching job next year. If I don't get one, I'm not sure what I am going to do. I don't know what my next step will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment